Saturday, August 22, 2015

Windswept by Suilyaniz Cintron

WindsweptWindswept by Suilyaniz Cintron
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This Historical fiction was a great and emotional book that left me kind of overwhelmed. I normally don't like historical fiction but this was one of the better ones. Everything was perfect! I couldn't ask for more, but it still seems a little too emotional for me. I would still recommend this book to those who like historical fiction!

View all my reviews

Synopsis 
The year is 1912 and Lady Amelia Williams is one of the wealthiest women in Manchester England and mother to the lovely Abigail. When James Thomas, the son of a family who has recently moved to the countryside is invited to dine at the Williams manor he encounters the secret that Amelia has long kept hidden behind the walls of her home. A woman enslaved into servitude and beautiful beyond words but donned in rags and treated in the cruelest, most appalling way. Her name is Magdalena and one look into her eyes, so full of pain and sadness is enough to capture James's heart. A story of tragedy, sorrow, loss and love, how much can two souls endure when there are those bent on tearing them apart? 

No comments:

Post a Comment