Sunday, November 15, 2015

Pity Isn't an Option by Jessica L. Brooks

Pity Isn't an Option (Cozenage, #1)Pity Isn't an Option by Jessica L. Brooks
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Jessica L. Brooks was able to put me into another world, this slightly sad story was so good, and very moving. Pity isn’t an Option has to be one of my favorite books of all time! This book was slow at first giving the reader the ability to absorb all of the information that is given to set the environment of the book. The plot picks up in the middle of the book, and continues at a steady and fast pace. This story was wonderful in every way! The characters are developed, very complex, and they continue to grow as the story lets on. The plot moves very smoothly, and isn’t confusing. Brooks takes me into a mindscape, and throws me back into the “real world” wanting to know more and hoping for a pleasing ending!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment