Sunday, May 8, 2016

Loot By Chris Keane


Sunday, May 8, 2016


Loot: Chris Keane




Loot
Publisher: Pennant Collective
Page Length: 36
Rating: 3.5/5 
Reviewed By: Cayla Douglas
       This story was an OK read. The setting is creative as well as the character motivation. I got a Goonies vibe from the story giving me a nostalgic feel as I read. The characters are a little cliche, but not to the point where they came off boring. I enjoyed the backstory of the Aunt and the nephews I wish it was brought up a lot more. My problems for Loot stem from the fact it’s only 25 pages long. If it had been longer it would of been fantastic! More story time would have added more room for the creativity I’ve seen while reading it.The suspense at the end of the story had me biting my nails, and the ending was unexpected. Loot is a worthy read.



Amazon Page:

No comments:

Post a Comment