Saturday, June 18, 2016

Silence is Goldfish by Annabel Pitcher

Silence is Goldfish
Title and Author-Silence is Goldfish by Annabel Pitcher
Publisher-  Orion Children's Books
Pages- 365
My rating- 5 of 5 stars
 Reviewer- Stephanie

This book was amazing, The character development was completely wonderful and this book was a fun and fast read. Silence is Goldfish is a book that I would reread. I love this book and would suggest it to anyone looking for a great read!

View all my reviews
Synopsis
My name is Tess Turner - at least, that's what I've always been told.

I have a voice but it isn't mine. It used to say things so I'd fit in, to please my parents, to please my teachers. It used to tell the universe I was something I wasn't. It lied.

It never occurred to me that everyone else was lying too. But the words that really hurt weren't the lies: it was six hundred and seventeen words of truth that turned my world upside down.

Words scare me, the lies and the truth, so I decided to stop using them.

I am Pluto. Silent. Inaccessible. Billions of miles away from everything I thought I knew.

Tessie-T has never really felt she fitted in and after what she read that night on her father's blog she knows for certain that she never will. How she deals with her discovery makes an entirely riveting, heart-breaking story told through Tess's eyes as she tries to find her place in the world.

READING PROGRESS

02/22marked as:read
02/22marked as:to-read
02/22marked as:have-but-haven-t-read-yet
06/18marked as:read

No comments:

Post a Comment